You may support Jubilate by contributing to any of the following funds:
- The Alumni Annual Fund – used to support all activities of Jubilate and the Alumni Association
- The Jubilate Endowments – used to provide an ongoing source of support for Jubilate. There are three endowment funds:
- The General Endowment Fund
- The Robyn Teates Bixenman Memorial Fund
- The David Veasey Memorial Fund
- Make checks payable to University Baptist Church with the designated fund on the memo line. Checks should be mailed to our treasurer:
1545 Surry Hill Ct
Charlottesville, VA 22901
- You can donate to a specific cause for Jubilate, including:
Sponsoring a Jubilate student by paying a part of their dues ($150)
Feeding Jubilate for their Sunday night practices ($50)
Contributing to the Jubilate Spring Tour, which includes bus transportation and some lodging. If you are interested in contributing to a specific cause, put it in the subject line of the check.
By Credit Card
Please note that these instructions have changed; credit card contributions can now be made directly through the university.
Instructions for Giving Through UVA
You can give through the university. Go to http://giving.virginia.edu/how-to-give. Choose “Give Now Online.” For the Designation, type in the amount of your gift in “Other” (at the bottom of the list) and click on “My Gift Has Special Instructions.” Then type in Jubilate. You can specify the Jubilate Alumni fund or one of the endowment funds (for example, “Jubilate – Alumni Annual Fund” or “Jubilate – Veasey Memorial Fund”).
Instructions for Giving Through University Baptist Church
Use the church’s secure donation page HERE
Select Jubilate Funds from the dropdown list on that page, then select the specific Jubilate fund from the next dropdown list that will appear.
Gifts of Securities
You can claim a charitable deduction for the fair market value of appreciated securities without paying capital gains taxes. Please contact Sue Walton, UBC Office Manager, by email or by calling 434-293-5106 for additional information on giving securities.